Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Walking the dog



My dog.... he doesn't watch where he's going. I was taking him for a walk this evening when he approached two stacked railroad ties. I thought he was going to just jump over them, but no; he never even saw the obstacle and whacked his head as he walked right into them. Good thing he's got stunning good looks, since he obviously can't rely on coordination. Note the drool in the picture.

(See that. It took me almost nine full months before I mentioned the dog!)

2 Comments:

Blogger ClumberKim said...

So when you do finally get him that pony he won't be able to find it....

8:13 PM  
Blogger Unconscionable said...

Actually, I think he would. Little Lebowski has been known to wake up with his eyes boogered completely shut, get all the way down the stairs, outside to pee and then back in the house before anyone even notices (mostly owing to my keen powers of observation).

I think he'd be able to find his pony.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home