Thursday, August 03, 2006

A gentleman never offends unintentionally


So I was talking to a friend of mine this afternoon and I mentioned that I hadn't received any e-mail in about a week.

He says to me, "Maybe you offended everybody."

Hmmm. I suppose its possible, but I doubt it. There certainly are people who would be offended by some of the things I write, but to the best of my knowledge I don't have any creationist right-wing christian-conservative gay-bashing war-loving Bush-love-fest Phyllis Schafly is the hottest thing on two legs type friends, so I think I'm safe.

Nice try though.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lunchbox Willy said...

I'm offended.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Unconscionable said...

I meant to do that.

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me too. Mucho ofendido. Trés offensé. Offended in at least three languages.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Unconscionable said...

I had no idea you guys were so fucking sensitive.... I'm sorry.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home